Jobs for Mother Of Mercy Campus Care in Albany, MN
Pondview Estates Affordable Senior Living
Fairway Ridge Assisted Living
The Suites Rapid Recovery
Memory Lane Memory Care
Grace Court & Tranquility Place Affordable Senior Living
Mother of Mercy FoundaTion
Join Our Team: Cook
• To prepare and cook lunch and supper meals and snacks for nursing home residents and apartment tenants according to standardized recipes and therapeutic diet orders in order to provide optimal nutrition for residents.
• Able to provide safe meals for immune suppressed elderly adults using quantity cooking techniques, equipment and skills following HACCP guidelines for food safety through receiving, storage, preparation, cooking, holding, serving, cooling and heating process steps.
• Proper use of large scale kitchen equipment, including steam table, tilt fry pan, steamer, convection oven, grill, food processor, electric slicer and more.
• Take and record accurate temperatures of all foods prior to service to residents/tenants to ensure satisfaction and regulatory compliance.
• Clean and sanitize work area. • This is a part-time position, 32 hours every 2 weeks (every other Sat/Sun). Shift hours 9:00am-5:30pm with the option to pickup more hours.