Jobs for Centre Motor Sports Llc in Little Falls, MN
PARTS & SERVICE DEPARTMENT
We are looking for a dedicated employee who has excellent customer service and organizational skills for our Parts & Service Dept. This employee must also be collaborative, possess excellent communication skills and be able to work closely with the Production Manager with servicing customer product.
• Focus on servicing our customers’ needs for in-store, phone and internet parts requests in a timely, courteous and efficient manner.
• Interact with customers in a constructive and supportive manner.
• Research parts solutions for customers – used, new OEM and aftermarket solutions.
• Assist customers looking for hard-to-find parts
• Schedule and organize the Service Department with parts required to meet our service customers’ needs in a timely manner.
• Utilize company, vendor and industry resources to consistently grow your knowledge of machines and their applicable parts.
• Collaborate with all stores to assure parts are available to customers at the appropriate location.
• Process sales orders and returns
• Greet service department customers promptly and courteously — attitude is everything!
• Listen to customers and clearly translate repair needs to techs
• Be the liaison between the service techs and the customer
• Provide accurate repair/maintenance estimates
• Adhere to policies on vehicle care and operation
• Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress
• Sell and manage accessories and parts
• Inspect repair quality and ensure all work is complete
• Notify customers when product is ready for pick up
• Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers
• Handle customer concerns and questions
• Keep Production Manager informed of all problems and potential problems
• Maintain Customer Satisfaction.
Required skills for the parts counter sales representative:
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment.
• Sales driven with a confident “Can Do” attitude.
• Must be able to work in both a team and independent environment.
• Computer skills – proven ability to use multiple software programs to perform daily tasks.
• Experience with part sales — heavy equipment and industrial parts experience is a plus but not required.
• Organizational skills – ability to balance competing priorities
SUBMIT RESUME TO
39204 Co. Rd. 186, Sauk Centre MN 56378 email@example.com or Inquire within for an application
Jan 09, 2021.
Centre Motor Sports Llc Manufacturing Jobs from Jobshub.biz