Paid vacation and sick leave, Monday – Thursday work days, retirement and health care benefit packages, entry level and room for growth and advancements!
• Work will consist mainly of insulating, air sealing and performing conservation measures to households served by Lakes and Pines’ Weatherization Assistance Program.
• Valid Driver’s License, favorable background check & drug test required.
• Major Qualifications: carpentry aptitude or experience and the ability to work with low-income families.
• Individuals interested should submit Agency’s Employment Application by 4:00 p.m.,August 21st, for consideration. No resumes accepted.
• Must be age 18 or older to apply. • Women, minorities and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• Lakes and Pines is an equal opportunity employer.
Minimum Salary $15.46/Hr. FT,Year Round, 40 hours Monday – Thursday. For more information, an Agency application, or special accommodations, please call our office at (320) 679-1800, or visit our website at www.lakesandpines.org.
Aug 22, 2020.
Lakes & Pine Community Crewmember Jobs from Jobshub.biz