Central Farm Service has an opening for a full-time Custom Applicator for the NE Region-Kenyon/Owatonna. In this position, the team member will provide accurate application of agronomy products according to customer specifications. Essential duties & responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Report for work when scheduled. • Know and follow all company safety policies and procedures.
Perform work in a safe manner.
• Provide accurate custom application of agronomy products • Efficiently operate application equipment • Complete all related paperwork in a timely manner • Ensure services are performed in such a manner as to maintain good customer relations • Make decisions and follow instructions with little or no supervision • Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections. Report all maintenance items to supervisor.
• Maintain equipment in operational and cleanly appearances at all times.
• Accurately records time worked, personal time off, holidays and other time away from work.
• Ability to lift and carry 25 to 80 pounds
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
• Graduation from high school or GED equivalent • Class A CDL with hazmat & tanker endorsements – will train the right individual
Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Company Paid Short/ Long-term Disability, Matching 401k, Defined Pension Plan and more.