Position Summary: Plans utilization of facilities, equipment, materials, and personnel to improve efficiency of operations. Established and improves work systems by studying facility layout, work flow and work methods.Plans,directs,and coordinatesmanufacturing process in industrial plant.
Essential Job Functions: • Incorporates manufacturing pronciples of Industry4.0 and traditional Lean manufacturing to coach, train and improveprocesses and productivity.
• Ensures safety and ergonomic considerations are made relating to equipment, process and plant layout.
• Actively drives productivityimprovementprograms,encompassing the entiremanufacturing process from rawmaterial to finished goods.
• Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, staffing requirements and other considerations to facilitate production processes. Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential and implements improvements.
• Develops,evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods,incorporating productdesign, materials and parts,fabrication processes,tooling and production equipmentcapabilities,assembly methods, and qualitystandards.
• Works closely with IT resourcestoidentify and utilizedigital solutions and hardwarefor manufacturing purposes,i.e.SmartFactory • Develops and prepares formal cost justifications for purchase of Capital Equipment. • Confers with vendors to determine product specification and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials,orparts,and evaluatesproducts accoring to speciifications and qualitystandards.
• Prepaers work analysis reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and employing analytical toolssuchaspoerations/computer simulation.
• Utilizes CADsoftwaretoprepareplantlayouts,drawings,and sketches. • Analyzes data and trends to identifu problems and pportunities and makes recommendations to reducegaps.
• Keeps abreast of technological changes and trends by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and participating in professional societies.
• Ensures compliancewith established documentcontrol procedues.
Required Knowledge,Skills and Experience: • Bachelor of ScienceinIndustrial,Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering. • Demonstratesthe abilitytodriveand implementchange in products,processes and culture. • Demonstratedexperiencewith CADdrawing (AutoCad or similar). • Knowledge of currenttechnologies and industrytrends, • Abilitytocommunicate with andunderstand the needs of non-technical internal clients. • Abilitytoperform effectively within budgetaryguidelines. • Strong sense of urgencyand personal committment. • Able to build strong and dependable teams. • Demonstratesexcellentwritten, verbal and presentation skills. • Proficiencyutilizing operations/computer simulation. • Abilitytowork with all functional departments in the organization.
Preferred Skills and Abilities: • Fiveofmoreyears of automatedmanufacturing experience. • Master’s Degree in Industrial,Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering. • Professional certifications such as Engineer in Training (EIT)orProfessional Engineer (PR certification).
Stanley Engineered Fastening offers the following benefits:
401(k) Savings Plan, with acompanymatchof50% of acontribution up to 7% Health, Dental,Prescription Drig,and Vision Plans Paid Vacation Short-Term and Long-Term disability Tuition reimbursement Flexible Spending Account 88 Hoursofpaid Holidays per year EmployeeActivities,Family Events, Wellness Program EmployeeDiscounts on tools, home and outdoor products via the online employeestore
To applyonline and see alisting of our currentopenpositions,please go to: