Rotochopper, Inc. is an employee-owned (ESOP) company located in West Central Minnesota. An industry leader in innovation, an internationally renowned manufacturer of horizontal wood waste grinders and mobile bagging systems.
ROTOCHOPPER IS CURRENTLY SEEKING HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND TALENTED INDIVIDUALS FOR THE FOLLOWING FULL TIME POSITIONS:
• Ability to read basic electrical schematics • Ability to read basic hydraulic schematics • Must have the basic understanding of electrical circuits • Ability to read blueprints • Knowledge of Welder settings, adjustments and overall operation • Welding of parts in various directions: flat, horizontal, vertical and overhead, overlap, outside corners, etc. and ability to weld various thickness of plate steel, structural materials, etc.
• Understand electronic hydraulic controls such as: solenoid activated cartridge valves, pulse width modulation (PWM), proportional control cartridge valves, etc.
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components using test equipment such as ohmmeters, voltmeters and oscilloscopes, etc. to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
• Operate other accessory equipment such as: cutting torches, power hand tools, overhead hoists, etc. • Examining finished product to ensure they meet specifications required. • Must use proper personal safety equipment as required for this position.
• High school graduate or equivalent. • Additional technical training or degree preferred • 2+ years experience preferred • Positive attitude and desire to work as a team player.
1st Shift Positions:
• Operating a Fanuc welding robot. • Set up equipment, fixtures and tooling to produce components to print. • Adjusting programs to accommodate material/component variances.. • Loading corresponding programs in computer for section welding. • Knowledge of basic welding equipment. • Setting up and tearing down jobs by loading and unloading fixtures. • Loading and unloading parts. • Performing a visual quality inspection of parts. • Ensuring quality of welds, removing weld spatter using chisel and or grinder as necessary. • Advising supervisor or lead of shortages or poor-quality materials/products. • Read and follow procedures on internal works orders on a daily basis. • Completes necessary paperwork and computer input as needed. • Ability to operate a hoist. • Complies with company policies and procedures giving special attention to safety regulations.
• Prefer experience working in a manufacturing environment. • Detail oriented. • Performs other related duties as assigned.
• High school graduate or equivalent. • Oral and written communication skills. • Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. • Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment. • Positive attitude and desire to work as a team player. • Able to work 2nd shift, shift runs Monday – Thursday • Shift differential paid.
• Provide technical support to customers in the field. • Troubleshoot hydraulic and mechanical systems. • Working knowledge of diesel engines. • Handling day to day customer service calls and customer training. • Providing mechanical service and support to Rotochopper equipment. • Knowledge of Welder settings, adjustments and overall operation. • Maintain a Class A CDL and DOT Health Card for travel to customer’s locations.
• Will occasionally have to lift heavy weights and climb ladders. • Must have the ability to relate to and work with a variety of situations and people in a professional manner.
• Be Willing to travel. • Must have a passport. • Must use proper personal safety equipment as required for this position Required Qualifications...
• High school graduate or equivalent. • Additional technical training or degree preferred. • 5+ years experience preferred.
Shift Differential Paid on these 2nd Shift Positions:
• Operating manual welding equipment. • Safely applying welds per specifications to produce a completed product. • Producing assemblies of metal work pieces to quality and efficiency standards, including repetitive lifting and placing metal work pieces into fixtures.
• Read and follow procedures on internal works orders on a daily basis. • Completes necessary paperwork and computer input as needed. • Measure dimensions of work pieces to ensure conformance using calipers, micrometers, height gauges, templates, rulers, etc.
• Complies with company policies and procedures giving special attention to safety regulations.
• Performs other related duties as assigned. • Preferred experience running a MIG-welding. • Preferred experience in welding. • Ability to deliver quality results. • Detail oriented.
• Must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED. • Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. • Knowledge of shop tools and equipment. • Ability to read and interpret blue prints, written instructions and processes. • Positive attitude and desire to work as a team player. • Able to work 2nd shift, shift runs Monday – Thursday • Shift differential paid.
ESOP and 401(k), Uniform Allowance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Life, Disability Plans, Holidays, Vacation or PTO, and Tool Allowance.
For Confidential Consideration On These Opportunities, Apply In Person or Send Resume To:
EOE. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
Feb 24, 2018.
Rotochopper Inc Manufacturing Jobs from Jobshub.biz