Rotochopper, Inc. is an employee-owned (ESOP) company located in West Central Minnesota.
An industry leader in innovation, an internationally renowned manufacturer of horizontal wood waste grinders and mobile bagging systems.
ROTOCHOPPER IS CURRENTLY SEEKING HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND TALENTED INDIVIDUALS FOR THE FOLLOWING FULL TIME POSITIONS:
WELDERS/FABRICATORS 2ND SHIFT
• Operating manual welding equipment. • Safely applying welds per specifications to produce a completed product. • Producing assemblies of metal work pieces to quality and efficiency standards, including repetitive lifting and placing metal work pieces into fixtures.
• Read and follow procedures on internal works orders on a daily basis. • Completes necessary paperwork and computer input as needed. • Measure dimensions of work pieces to ensure conformance using calipers, micrometers, height gauges, templates, rulers, etc.
• Complies with company policies and procedures giving special attention to safety regulations.
• Performs other related duties as assigned. • Preferred experience running a MIG-welding. • Preferred experience in welding. • Ability to deliver quality results. • Detail oriented.
• Must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED. • Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of shop tools and equipment. • Ability to read and interpret blue prints, written instructions and processes. • Positive attitude and desire to work as a team player. • Able to work 2nd shift, shift runs Monday – Thursday • Shift differential paid.
BENEFITS INCLUDE: ESOP and 401(k), Uniform Allowance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Life, Disability Plans, Holidays, Vacation or PTO, and Tool Allowance.
FOR CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION ON THESE OPPORTUNITIES, APPLY IN PERSON OR SEND RESUME TO: