EOE. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
Rotochopper is currently seeking a highly motivated and talented individuals for the following positions:
•PAINTER foR ouR 2
Additionally you will...
• Wear appropriate full-face respirator, air pack hood and full suit. • Maintain and document maintenance of personal protective equipment • Maintain paint booth. • Properly collect and dispose of paint media to applicable rules and regulations. • Clean spraying equipment and brushes with appropriate chemical. • Attend Quality Manual Standards Training and applies Quality Standards accordingly. • Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly. • Would like the ideal candidate to have 2+ years of relevant painting experience on similar equipment, but willing to train. • Willingness to learn painting procedures and work with current painter. • Respirator certified and able to pass respirator certification test annually.
• High school graduate or equivalent. • Able to follow simple work instructions. Able to read and write and have good math skills. • Capable of lifting up to fifty pounds.
• Positive attitude and desire to work as a team player. • Able to work 2nd shift - Shift runs Monday – Thursday.
• Operating a Fanuc welding robot. • Set up equipment, fixtures and tooling to produce components to print. • Adjusting programs to accommodate material/component variances.. • Loading corresponding programs in computer for section welding. • Knowledge of basic welding equipment. • Setting up and tearing down jobs by loading and unloading fixtures. • Loading and unloading parts. • Performing a visual quality inspection of parts. • Ensuring quality of welds, removing weld spatter using chisel and or grinder as necessary. • Advising supervisor or lead of shortages or poor-quality materials/products. • Read and follow procedures on internal works orders on a daily basis. • Completes necessary paperwork and computer input as needed. • Ability to operate a hoist. • Complies with company policies and procedures giving special attention to safety regulations. • Prefer experience working in a manufacturing environment. • Detail oriented. • Performs other related duties as assigned.
• High school graduate or equivalent. • Oral and written communication skills. • Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. • Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment. • Positive attitude and desire to work as a team player.
•WEldERs/fAbRIcAToRs foR ouR 2
• Operating manual welding equipment. • Safely applying welds per specifications to produce a completed product. • Producing assemblies of metal work pieces to quality and efficiency standards, including repetitive lifting and placing metal work pieces into fixtures.
• Read and follow procedures on internal works orders on a daily basis. • Completes necessary paperwork and computer input as needed. • Measure dimensions of work pieces to ensure conformance using calipers, micrometers, height gauges, templates, rulers, etc. • Complies with company policies and procedures giving special attention to safety regulations. • Performs other related duties as assigned. • Preferred experience running a MIG-welding. • Preferred experience in welding. • Ability to deliver quality results. • Detail oriented.
• Must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED. • Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. • Knowledge of shop tools and equipment. • Ability to read and interpret blue prints, written instructions and processes. • Positive attitude and desire to work as a team player. • Able to work 2nd shift - Shift runs Monday – Thursday.
Dec 09, 2017.
Rotochopper Inc Manufacturing Jobs from Jobshub.biz