Rotochopper, Inc. is an employee-owned (ESOP) company located in West Central Minnesota. An industry leader in innovation, we are internationally renowned manufacturer of horizontal wood waste grinders and mobile bagging systems.
Rotochopper is currently seeing a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a
PAINTER fOR OuR 2Nd ShIfT
This is a full-time position working in a challenging and fast-paced environment. We offer a competitive wage plus a shift differential.
Additionally you will...
• Wear appropriate full-face respirator, air pack hood and full suit. • Maintain and document maintenance of personal protective equipment • Maintain paint booth. • Properly collect and dispose of paint media to applicable rules and regulations.
• Clean spraying equipment and brushes with appropriate chemical. • Attend Quality Manual Standards Training and applies Quality Standards accordingly.
• Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
• Would like the ideal candidate to have 2+ years of relevant painting experience on similar equipment, but willing to train.
• Willingness to learn painting procedures and work with current painter. • Respirator certified and able to pass respirator certification test annually.
• High school graduate or equivalent. • Able to follow simple work instructions. Able to read and write and have good math skills.
• Capable of lifting up to fifty pounds. • Positive attitude and desire to work as a team player. • Able to work 2nd shift - Shift runs Monday – Thursday.
Oct 14, 2017.
Rotochopper Inc Manufacturing Jobs from Jobshub.biz