Jobs For Laura Baker Services Assn. in Northfield, MN
Make a REAL DIFFERENCE!
Rewarding careers. Supportive team.
LPN 36 hrs per week
• Monitor all aspects of client care, completing health care reports, participating in team meetings, taking clients on medical appointments • Experience working with the developmentally disabled preferred • Requires a valid nursing license Submit letter and résumé to email@example.com.
QDDP 40 hrs per week
• Collect and analyze programmatic data, write behavior support plans, monitor psychotropic medications, provide direct care • Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field is required • Experience working with the developmentally disabled is required
Submit letter, résumé, salary requirements and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Home Services Director & Coordinator 25 hrs per week or up to 40 with addition of direct support hours
• Hire and supervise staff, develop schedules, manage budgets, and work with teams to provide high quality, person-centered services.
• Experience working with persons with developmental disabilities required.
Submit letter, résumé and three professional references to email@example.com October 10, 2017.
Direct Support Staff
• Overnight Asleep and Awake • Day, evenings, on-call • Full- and part-time positions
Visit laurabaker.org for more information.
211 Oak Street • Northfield, MN 55057
Bringing the Power of Possibility to People with Special Needs
Oct 13, 2017.
Laura Baker Services Assn. Healthcare Jobs from Jobshub.biz